Samuel Edmund Ollett Gigney
- Born: 30 Aug 1845, Bishopsgate, London, England
- Christened: 30 Nov 1845, Saint Botolph Bishopsgate, London, England
- Marriage: Alice Sarah Ford in 1864 in Hackney, Middlesex, England
- Died: 7 Jul 1920 at age 74
- Buried: Forest Hill
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: Leather Book Binding.
• Born at: 33 Primrose St, Bishopsgate, St Botolph, East London: Parent's House.
Samuel married Alice Sarah Ford, daughter of James Ford and Sarah Webb, in 1864 in Hackney, Middlesex, England. (Alice Sarah Ford was born on 25 Nov 1846 in St George's Hanover Square, died on 29 Sep 1921 and was buried in Forest Hill.)